Congratulations! The lovely young lady in your life has finally reached her 15th birthday and that special milestone — her Quinceañera! While your family is likely buzzing with excitement, planning a Quinceañera is no easy task. Especially when you’re just getting started, there are so many party themes to choose from! We’re here to help you narrow it down with some incredible Disney®-inspired quienceañera themes we think you and your teen will love. The guest of honor should feel like a princess on her special day, so we’ve turned to the Disney® princesses for inspiration. After all, as both a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel and Disney® fans, we’re always inspired by Disney® magic! Here are just a few quienceañera themes to get you started.
Enchanted Castle Party Quince Theme (based on Beauty and the Beast)
This quienceañera theme hints at the iconic Beauty and the Beast film while still giving you and your daughter the freedom to be creative and make the party as elegant or casual as you want. Some ideas to try include:
- A gold color palette with pops of navy blue, in homage to Belle and Beast’s iconic outfits.
- Decorate with cuckoo clocks, candelabras, teapots, and other “enchanted” items. These items can be thrifted or found at affordable prices online and spray painted gold or silver to match the color scheme.
- Roses and scattered rose petals for floral accents
- Glass and mirrors — like the magic mirror utilized in the film — on the tables and walls. They can help reflect light and make for great photo props.
Under the Sea Quince Theme (based on The Little Mermaid)
Be part of Ariel’s world with a fun underwater quienceañera theme Pay homage to The Little Mermaid with some fun elements that aren’t too over the top.
- Shades of blue, with twinkle lights to give the appearance of water. Green, purple, gold, and metallic elements make great accent colors.
- Sand, shells, starfish, and pearls for texture in decor and centerpieces.
- A bubble machine.
- A seafood or fish entree.
- Fabric, paper, and painted greenery and florals to look like seaweed, kelp, and other underwater plants.
Winter Wonderland Quince Theme (based on Frozen)
It doesn’t have to be cold to appreciate the magic and beauty of the winter season (although this would be a great idea for a winter Quince celebration). If your teen loves Frozen, then why not channel Queen Elsa with a winter-themed celebration that’s both beautiful and classic. Make it extra magical with:
- Silver, metallic, and white to look like snow, with some pops of blue and light pink. Glitter and twinkle lights help add a little extra sparkle.
- Ice sculptures.
- Candles around the tables, because “some people are worth melting for.” (Just follow venue rules and safety precautions when using real flames.)
- Lots of snowflake cutouts, glass, rhinestones, and glitter to represent snow and ice throughout the decor.
- Branches and evergreen trees painted white to look like a snow-dusted enchanted forest.
- Snowmen and reindeer knick-knacks (representing Olaf and Sven).
Royal Ball Quince Theme (based on Cinderella)
Many girls dream of being Cinderella at some point in their life. Transform into a fairy godmother and give the guest of honor a beautiful Royal Ball for her Quince, inspired by the one Cinderella attends in the iconic film. Try some of these fun party themes:
- A blue and white color palette to match Cinderella’s memorable gown. Gold or silver make for a great accent color.
- Clocks incorporated into the decor, even if the magic doesn’t have to end at midnight.
- A beautiful carriage. We’ve seen everything from the guest of honor arriving via carriage to decorative carriage photo backdrops adorned with balloons, flowers, and lights. Don’t be afraid to get creative with this one
- Shoes, in homage to Cinderella’s glass slipper. They make great floral holders, place markers, and more.
I Have A Dream/Floating Lanterns Quince Theme (based on Tangled)
Embrace Rapunzel’s wonder and zest for life with a Tangled-inspired quienceañera theme that’s both beautiful and magical. Consider some of these dreamy party themes based on the film:
- Lots of floating sky lanterns and lights hanging from the ceiling and used as centerpieces. This can be the main focal element of the decor.
- Go all out with the gold, inspired by Rapunzel’s long, golden hair. Use purples and pinks as accents.
- Use lots of flowers and floral patterns throughout the decor, inspired by the magic flower that gave Rapunzel her powers and the flowers she ties in her hair.
Celebrate Your Quinceañera with Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
If you’re looking for the perfect Disney®-inspired quince-themed venues in or around Anaheim, California, you’re in luck. Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel’s castle-themed decor provides the perfect backdrop, with more than 20,000 square feet of flexible space to fit your party size and budget. After the most fairy tale Quince party ever, hop on our free Dream Machine Shuttle for even more birthday party fun at Disneyland® Resort, where you and the birthday girl can meet her favorite Disney® princesses in real life!
Last Updated: 9/16/2020