Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel & Accessibility
Our peaceful, convenient setting, professional, engaging staff and appreciation for celebrating life will set the stage for a visit that’s fun, inspiring and pleasantly unforgettable to all people who visit our hotel. We make every effort ensure that access to our website and our hotel is as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability.
If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email, and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience at majesticgardenhotel.com for all our guests regardless of device type or the need for assistive technology like screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel is committed to compliance with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed with careful consideration of these guidelines and are continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at email@example.com
You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each web page:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
• Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
• Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
• Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
• Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
HOTEL WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
The hotel website for Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel is designed to be accessible to all visitors and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the links and form elements of each page and by using the Enter key to activate a highlighted link.
STRUCTURED, SEMANTIC MARKUP
HTML tags are used to convey the structure of each page on the website. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML navigation elements so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: majesticgardenhotel.com/site-map
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes, and all purely decorative images include empty ALT attributes.
The site is designed based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and best practices.
• The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 explain the reasons behind each guideline.
• Section 508 provide information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
ACCESSIBILITY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
• Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
• Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
• Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
SUMMARY OF ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
Property Accessibility Features
• Accessible Entrances to the Hotel
• Accessible Paths to the Registration Desk, Accessible Guest Rooms, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center and Restaurants
• Accessible Parking in Various Locations around the Hotel including the Front of the Building and Near the Accessible Rooms
• Grab Bars in All Guest Rooms
• Accessible Stall with Grab Bars in All Public Restrooms
• Pool Lift
• Outdoor Whirlpool Lift
• Mobility Accessible Guest Rooms with Roll-In Shower
• Service Animals Allowed
• Braille Guest Room Numbers
• Shuttle Bus with Lift
Accessible Guest Room Features
• Rooms with either One King Bed or Two Queen-Sized Beds
• Roll-In Shower
• Built-In Shower Chair
• Grab Bars
• Bathroom Telephones
• Handheld Shower
• Compact-Size Ironing Board
• Audiovisual Smoke Detectors
• Lower Peephole
• Dimensions: Room, 454 square feet; Guest room door, width 32 ½”; Bed, 27” from the floor; Bathroom, 8’6” length x 10’5” width; Bathroom door, width 33”; Roll-In shower, width 42 ½”.
Accessible Items Available in Any Guest Room Upon Request
• Vibe Alert Alarm Clock
• Door Knocker
• Lamp/Phone Ringer Adapter
• Amplified Telephone
• Portable Fire/Strobe Smoke Detector
• Shower Chair
• Closed Caption Television