To our valued guests:
With Disneyland’s closure, we wanted to provide you with the latest healthy travel information and what we are doing here at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel. We remain open for business, and as always, the safety and health of our guests, employees, and communities is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and our local, state and county health departments.
According to the Orange County Health Care Agency, the risk of transmission remains low for the general public. (Orange County Health Care Agency)
The CDC has not issued any restrictions for travel within the United States, rather best practices for travel and cautions for the high-risk population, adults 60+ and people of any age with serious chronic medical conditions (such as heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes).
On Property Efforts
In addition to our already rigorous standards for hygiene and cleanliness designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, we have increased our procedures and frequency of disinfecting of common spaces with a focus on high traffic surfaces in both guest and employee areas.
Starting March 17, the following Hotel adaptations have been made: The Garden Court Bistro is serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner as take-out meals only. The California Deli & Store is open for sundries, souvenirs, and grab-and-go food from 6am-8pm daily. Hanagi Japanese Restaurant, Room Service, and the Garden Court Lounge are closed through March 31. Please continue to visit this blog for updated information.
We are also supporting our employees with information, knowledge, and ongoing awareness training on COVID-19 and its prevention.
Healthy Travel Practices from the CDC:
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 70%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- It is especially important to clean hands after using the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, then clean hands
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up to date on vaccinations
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. State Department
For the most updated information on healthy travel please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We wanted to provide you, our guests, with the best information to make an informed and safe travel decision. If you would like to cancel a future reservation, please contact the third party you booked through or contact the hotel reservation department for options.
We look forward to welcoming you to Anaheim soon.
— Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel