Six Flags Magic Mountain
If you’re looking for some high-flying, fast-paced fun during your trip to Southern California, then you’ve got to add Six Flags Magic Mountain to your vacation list. With thrills and family activities galore, there’s plenty of exciting things to do for all ages. If you want to experience all that SoCal has to offer, Six Flags makes a great day trip from Anaheim. Check it out…
Thrill rides at Six Flags
26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355
~62 miles from Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Calling all thrill-seekers! Six Flags Magic Mountain has some of the highest, fastest, most amazing roller coasters in the world. There’s a reason it’s called the “thrill capital of the world.” Soar through tunnels, plummet 255 feet, and go in loop after loop until your heart’s content. You may even recognize some of the awesome characters that coasters and thrill rides are based on. Here are a few of our favorites:
- BATMAN The Ride
- Full Throttle
- SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle of Metropolis
- And so many more!
Kid and Family-Friendly Activities
If you want to slow things down a bit, there’s plenty of kid-friendly attractions that you’re sure to love. In fact, the park claims to have more family-friendly rides than any other theme park in Southern California. You’ll likely recognize many of the superheroes and characters here as well. Have a go on these exciting attractions…
- Jammin’ Bumpers
- THE FLASH Speed Force
- Jet Stream
- Road Runner Express
- WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth
Other Exciting Activities at Six Flags Magic Mountain
While the park is known for its high-flying attractions, there’s way more to it than that. Guests will also find plenty of fun extras, including food, shopping, and entertainment with your family’s favorite characters. Don’t miss…
- Daffy Duck Dance Off
- Justice League meets and greets
- Looney Tunes meets and greets
- Kwerk acrobatics
- And more!
If you’re making your way to SoCal during the holiday seasons, be sure to check out can’t-miss events like Fright Fest (September – November), Holiday in the Park (November-December), and other special activities you and your family will love.
The thrilling Six Flags adventure starts at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Want to experience all that SoCal has to offer? Then your adventure starts at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel. We’re only a short drive away from Six Flags Magic Mountain and all the family-friendly amenities you need to make your SoCal vacation truly magical, including:
- Comfortable rooms with unique castle-themed decor for royals of all ages— perfect for relaxing after a long day of thrill-seeking fun.
- A convenient location near other popular SoCal theme parks and attractions, including Disneyland® Resort and Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Meet our Princess Corinne during storytime or a custom wake up or turn down service
- On-site dining options to fuel you up for an exciting day of roller coasters
- A game room, video arcade, and billiards
- An outdoor heated pool and whirlpool
What are you waiting for? Start planning your awesome SoCal vacation now.