Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Thine castle shall sparkle!
Princess Corinne’s Royal Decree On Safety and Cleanliness
Aside from greeting families and guests and spreading cheer throughout our castle, it’s also my duty to be Lady Protector of this lovely palace. And right now, with Coronavirus being top of mind, that role has taken on even greater significance. Therefore, I’ve established guidelines and practices that provide you peace of mind knowing that Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure your safety. Those guidelines are listed below.
Please be patient, be vigilant, and – above all – be safe. I so look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- We request that guests who have been sick or not feeling well to please not enter the building. Our team members will be screened before their shift.
- We ask our guests to respect physical distancing amongst our team members and to wear face coverings in public areas if not fully vaccinated.
- Our team will frequently clean and sanitize all public spaces, specifically on multiple contact surfaces while utilizing proper PPE. (And no, that’s not Pixie Power Energy!)
- All linens will be cleaned by Magic Laundry Services, recently awarded the Hygienically Clean Certification, who utilize state of the art washers and dryers that meet stringent state mandated cleaning requirements (and a little magic).
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness to our property, we have implemented systems and an electrostatic sprayer with specified cleaning products from an approved list by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and utilized by employees trained per the Cal/OSHA requirements for safe use.
- Our hotel has received the California Hotel Lodging Association’s “Clean + Safe” Certification.
- Housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay but we are happy to deliver items upon request.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wash stations will appear throughout the hotel and all guests/team members use.
- Face coverings are available for purchase inside the California Deli & Store along with grab & go eats, beverages, convenience items, and gifts. Please see hours posted at the Deli (subject to change based on seasonality)
- The Garden Court Bistro is happy to welcome for breakfast daily from 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM. The California Deli is also open at 7:00 AM for grab-and-go options.
- The Garden Court Lounge is open Thursdays-Sundays from 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM and subject to change. A bar menu for light dining is also available until 10pm
- Hanagi Japanese Restaurant and Room Service will remain closed at this time.
- The pool is open from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm to all hotel guests.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort is first come first served basis. Please anticipate a wait time an. Wearing a face covering to ride our shuttle is required regardless of vaccination status.
- Our Game Room will be open 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.