Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Thine castle shall sparkle!
Princess Corinne’s Royal Decree On Safety and Cleanliness
Aside from greeting families and guests and spreading cheer throughout our castle, it’s also my duty to be Lady Protector of this lovely palace. And right now, with Coronavirus being top of mind, that role has taken on even greater significance. Therefore, I’ve established guidelines and practices that provide you peace of mind knowing that Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure your safety. Those guidelines are listed below.
Please be patient, be vigilant, and – above all – be safe. I so look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Note April 2022: The State of California recommends wearing masks, however, they are no longer required for vaccinated or unvaccinated guests. Masks are available in the California Deli for purchase. Thank you and stay safe!
- We request that guests who have been sick or not feeling well to please not enter the building.
- We ask our guests to respect physical distancing amongst our team members and other guests
- Face masks are not required in public areas for vaccinated guests. If not fully vaccinated, they are recommended. Masks are available for purchase in the California Deli.
- Our team will frequently clean and sanitize all public spaces, specifically on multiple contact surfaces while utilizing proper PPE. (And no, that’s not Pixie Power Energy!)
- All linens will be cleaned by Magic Laundry Services, recently awarded the Hygienically Clean Certification, who utilize state of the art washers and dryers that meet stringent state mandated cleaning requirements (and a little magic).
- Our hotel is proud to share we have received California Hotel Lodging Association’s “Clean + Safe” Certification.
- Housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay, but we are happy to deliver additional towels or remove trash upon request. Please contact guest services when needed.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wash stations will appear throughout the hotel for all guests/team members use.
- Face coverings are available for purchase inside the California Deli & Store along with grab & go eats, beverages, convenience items, and gifts. Please see hours posted at the Deli (subject to change based on seasonality)
- The Garden Court Bistro is happy to welcome you for breakfast daily from 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM. Currently closed for lunch and dinner.
- The California Deli is also open at 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM for grab-and-go items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The Garden Court Lounge is open Sunday – Thursday 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Friday – Saturday 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM and subject to change. A food menu is also available until 10:00 PM. Happy Hour Daily 4:00 PM – 6:00 P
- Hanagi Japanese Restaurant is now open for dinner Wednesday – Sunday 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Room Service will remain closed at this time.
- Majestic Pool is open from 9:00 am until 10:00 pm to all hotel guests.
- Game Room will be open 6:30 am – 11:00 pm.
- Fitness Center will be open 5:30 am – 10pm daily. Must be at least 18 years of age to use the equipment.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort is a first come first served basis. Please anticipate a wait time in the am.
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.