Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Thine castle shall sparkle!
Princess Corinne’s Royal Decree On Safety and Cleanliness
Aside from greeting families and guests and spreading cheer throughout our castle, it’s also my duty to be Lady Protector of this lovely palace. And right now, with Coronavirus being top of mind, that role has taken on even greater significance. Therefore, I’ve established guidelines and practices that provide you peace of mind knowing that Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure your safety. Those guidelines are listed below.
Please be patient, be vigilant, and – above all – be safe. I so look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- Sad, but essential: The hotel will be booked at a lower capacity to maintain appropriate social distancing and rooms will remain unoccupied for 72 hours before your arrival.
- Guests and team members will be screened with a thermal temperature reading prior to entering the building each day to ensure they are healthy. We request that guests who have been sick or not feeling well to please not enter the building.
- Our team will practice physical distancing within all areas of the hotel and will be wearing masks. We ask our guests to respect physical distancing amongst other guests and our team members and to wear masks in public areas. We recommend doubling the distance when encountering ogres and trolls.
- Our team will frequently clean and sanitize all public spaces, specifically on multiple contact surfaces while utilizing proper PPE. (And no, that’s not Pixie Power Energy!)
- All linens will be cleaned by Magic Laundry Services, recently awarded the Hygienically Clean Certification, who utilize state of the art washers and dryers that meet stringent state mandated cleaning requirements (and a little magic).
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness to our property, we have implemented systems and devices with specified cleaning products from an approved list by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and utilized by employees trained per the Cal/OSHA requirements for safe use.
- Housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay but we are happy to deliver items upon request.
- We request no more than one unrelated person per elevator ride (families or those traveling together are welcome). Please consider using the stairs around the corner from the elevators.
- Hand sanitizing stations will appear throughout the hotel and all guests/team members will sanitize their hands when entering and leaving the building.
- Face masks are available for purchase inside the California Deli & Store along with grab & go eats, beverages, convenience items, and gifts (open 7am-9pm daily).
- Due to the recent restrictions for restaurant dining, and in support of California’s efforts to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Garden Court Bistro Restaurant, Hanagi Japanese Restaurant and Room Service will be closed at this time.
- The pool is open from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm to all hotel guests with a 2 hour time slot reservation. You may make your reservations at the front desk anytime throughout your stay.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort is reservation only to adhere to proper cleaning procedures, social distancing and the safety of our guests and team members. Wearing a face covering to ride our shuttle is required. Please inquire with a team member at the front desk for pick-up times & reservations.
- Our Game Room & Fitness Center will be closed at this time.
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.