Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
A MAJESTIC ROYAL WELCOME
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our Majestic Castle and your royal residence while you visit the realm of Anaheim or the “Happiest Place on Earth” Disneyland ® Resort. No matter the reason you are visiting, we wish you to be comfortable, happy, and informed about our Majestic Castle amenities and services. The following is some helpful information to make the most of your stay. Should there be something we have missed, please do reach out to our Guest Service team for assistance.
I so look forward to seeing you soon around my lovely castle!
Princess in Residence
MAJESTIC CASTLE TIPS AND CURRENT INFORMATION
- If you have a scooter, you are required to inform the Front Desk as your room will be accommodated on the first floor for easy access. Please note that there is a combined weight maximum of 800lbs for our shuttle lift.
- Housekeeping service will be limited, as they will not service rooms daily.
- We will be happy to deliver additional towels or remove trash upon request.
- Guests will have the option to request service on every 3rd night of their stay.
- Should you need to schedule service, please contact the Guest Service Desk by 9pm to schedule service for the next day.
- Same day housekeeping service will not be available. Should you need any additional amenities, please contact the Guest Service for assistance.
Subject to seasonal changes without notice
- The Garden Court Bistro is happy to welcome you for breakfast daily from 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM. Currently closed for lunch and dinner.
- The California Deli is also open on Sunday -Thursday 6:30AM – 11:00 PM, Friday – Saturday 6:30 AM – 12:00 AM for grab-and-go items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Garden Court Lounge is open Monday-Friday 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM, A food menu is also available until 10:00 PM. Happy Hour Daily 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Hanagi Japanese Restaurant is now open for dinner 7 days a week 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Pool Bar is seasonal and is closed at this time.
- Room Service is not available.
- Our Majestic Pool is open from 9:00 am until 10:00 pm to all hotel guests.
- Our Game Room will be open 6:30 am – 11:00 pm.
- Fitness Center will be open 5:30 am – 10pm daily. Must be at least 18 years of age to use the equipment.
- Network Names: AT&T WiFi, Majestic_Guest, Majestic_Conf or Majestic_public
- Conference Code: majestic2022
DREAM MACHINE SHUTTLE TO DISNEYLAND RESORT
The free shuttle service is subject to change without notice.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ®Resort is a first come first served basis. Help us out be queuing up to board the shuttle safely and quickly.
- Due to high demand, please anticipate a wait time for the first shuttles of the day and at park closing.
- Heavy traffic may cause delays in shuttle schedules.
- Shuttles are reserved for Registered Hotel Guests only.
- Guests MUST show shuttle pass to board the shuttle. Non-Hotel Guests will not be permitted to utilize the shuttle.
- Schedule is subject to change with Disneyland’s operating hours.
- Shuttle will drop off and pick up next to pole 13 at Disneyland® Resort
- Guests with scooters: Please note that there is a combined weight maximum of 800lbs for our shuttle lift.
- The first shuttle departs from the hotel one hour before the park opens and runs at the top of the hour and half-hour during the Disneyland Park hours only.
- The shuttle will depart from Disneyland ®Resort every 15 and 45 minutes after the hour during Disneyland Park hours only.
- The shuttle will continue to operate one hour and 15 minutes after the scheduled closing time of Disneyland ®Resort.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Between 12PM-4 PM the shuttle will run every hour and then resume every half hour after 4 PM.
- ADA Shuttles: Reservations are required for ADA shuttle pick-up and drop off. To schedule an ADA shuttle, pick up or drop off please call (714)778-1700 or visit the Front Desk at least 30 minutes prior to your requested pick-up time to ensure the ADA Shuttle is sent. Our Last ADA pick up is at 12:15 A.M
While we always try to do our very best to adhere to the scheduled times, it is not always possible. When attendance is at its peak, long lines are anticipated coming in and out of the Disneyland area. To avoid large crowds waiting to leave the park, it is recommended to leave at least one hour prior to the scheduled closing time.
Thank you for choosing the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel and we hope that you enjoy your stay. Please let us know if we can do anything to help make your stay more enjoyable!
Princess Corinne and Team Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.