Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
A MAJESTIC ROYAL WELCOME
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our Majestic Castle and your royal residence while you visit the realm of Anaheim or the “Happiest Place on Earth” Disneyland ® Resort. No matter the reason you are visiting, we wish you to be comfortable, happy, and informed about our Majestic Castle amenities and services. The following is some helpful information to make the most of your stay. Should there be something we have missed, please do reach out to our Guest Service team for assistance.
I so look forward to seeing you soon around my lovely castle!
Princess in Residence
MAJESTIC CASTLE TIPS AND CURRENT INFORMATION
- If you have a scooter, you are required to inform the Front Desk as your room will be accommodated on the first floor for easy access. Please note that there is a combined weight maximum of 800lbs for our hotel shuttle to Disneyland® Resort.
- Overnight guest parking charges will be billed on your guestroom folio and to be paid at the Guest Service desk. Do not pay at the pay station to avoid double payment.
- No parking refunds will be issued if you pay at the pay station or at the gate.
- Housekeeping service will be limited, as they will not service rooms daily.
- We are happy to deliver additional towels or remove trash upon request.
- Guests will have the option to request service on every 3rd night of their stay.
- Should you need to schedule service, please contact the Guest Service Desk by 9pm to schedule service for the next day.
- Same day housekeeping service is not available.
- Please contact the Guest Service for assistance at ext. 3880
- The Garden Court Bistro is happy to welcome you for breakfast daily from 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM and Dinner, Tuesday – Sunday from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- The California Deli is open for grab-and-go items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner: Sunday -Thursday 6:30AM – 11:00 PM, Friday – Saturday 6:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- The Garden Court Lounge is open Monday- Thursday 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Friday – Sunday 4:00 PM – 11:00pm. A food menu is also available until 10:00 PM. Happy Hour Daily 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Hanagi Japanese Restaurant is now open for dinner daily 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Pool Bar is seasonal and is closed at this time.
- Room Service is not available.
- Our Majestic Pool is open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 PM daily to all hotel guests.
- Our Game Room is open 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM daily.
- Fitness Center will be open 5:30 AM – 10:00 PM daily. Must be at least 18 years of age to use the equipment.
- Network Names: Majestic_Guest or Majestic_Public
- Enter your last name and room number on the sign-in page.
- For assistance, please contact Internet Technical Support at 1-888-266-1096.
DREAM MACHINE SHUTTLE TO DISNEYLAND RESORT
Note: The free shuttle service is subject to change without notice.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort is a first come first served basis. Help us out by queuing up to board the shuttle safely and quickly.
- Due to high demand, please anticipate a wait time for the first shuttles of the day and at park closing.
- Heavy traffic may cause delays in shuttle schedules.
- Shuttles are reserved for Registered Hotel Guests only.
- Guests MUST show guestroom key pass to board the shuttle. Non-Hotel Guests will not be permitted to utilize the shuttle.
- Schedule is subject to change with Disneyland ® Park operating hours.
- Shuttle will drop off and pick up at pole 13 at Disneyland ® Resort
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Between 12: 00 PM – 4:00 PM the shuttle will run every hour and then resume every half hour after 4:00 PM.
- The first shuttle departs from the hotel one hour before the park opens and runs at the top of the hour and half-hour during theDisneyland ® Resort hours only.
- The shuttle will depart from Disneyland ® Resort every 15 and 45 minutes after the hour during Disneyland ® Park hours only.
- The shuttle will continue to operate one hour and 15 minutes after the scheduled closing time of Disneyland ® Resort.
- ADA Shuttles: Reservations are required for ADA shuttle pick-up and drop off. To schedule an ADA shuttle, pick up or drop off please call (714)778-1700 or visit the Front Desk at least 30 minutes prior to your requested pick-up time to ensure the ADA Shuttle is sent. Our Last ADA pick up is at 12:15 A.M
While we always try to do our very best to adhere to the scheduled times, it is not always possible. When attendance is at its peak, long lines are anticipated coming in and out of the Disneyland area. To avoid large crowds waiting to leave the park, it is recommended to leave at least one hour prior to the scheduled closing time.
Thank you for choosing the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel and we hope that you enjoy your stay. Please let us know if we can do anything to help make your stay more enjoyable!
Princess Corinne and Team Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.