Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Thine castle shall sparkle!
Princess Corinne’s Royal Decree On Safety and Cleanliness
Aside from greeting families and guests and spreading cheer throughout our castle, it’s also my duty to be Lady Protector of this lovely palace. And right now, with Coronavirus being top of mind, that role has taken on even greater significance. Therefore, I’ve established guidelines and practices that provide you peace of mind knowing that Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure your safety. Those guidelines are listed below.
Please be patient, be vigilant, and – above all – be safe. I so look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- Guests will be screened with a thermal temperature reading upon check in. We request that guests who have been sick or not feeling well to please not enter the building. Our team members will be screened before their shift.
- Our team will practice physical distancing within all areas of the hotel and will be wearing masks. We ask our guests to respect physical distancing amongst other guests and our team members and to wear masks in public areas. We recommend doubling the distance when encountering ogres and trolls.
- Our team will frequently clean and sanitize all public spaces, specifically on multiple contact surfaces while utilizing proper PPE. (And no, that’s not Pixie Power Energy!)
- All linens will be cleaned by Magic Laundry Services, recently awarded the Hygienically Clean Certification, who utilize state of the art washers and dryers that meet stringent state mandated cleaning requirements (and a little magic).
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness to our property, we have implemented systems and an electrostatic sprayer with specified cleaning products from an approved list by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and utilized by employees trained per the Cal/OSHA requirements for safe use.
- Housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay but we are happy to deliver items upon request.
- We request no more than one unrelated person per elevator ride (families or those traveling together are welcome). Please consider using the stairs around the corner from the elevators.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wash stations will appear throughout the hotel for all guests/team members use.
- Face masks are available for purchase inside the California Deli & Store along with grab & go eats, beverages, convenience items, and gifts. Please see hours posted at the Deli (subject to change based on seasonality).
- Due to the recent restrictions for restaurant dining, and in support of California’s efforts to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Garden Court Bistro Restaurant & Lounge, Hanagi Japanese Restaurant and Room Service will be closed at this time.
- The pool is open from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm to all hotel guests with a maximum occupancy of 25 persons. The jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice.
- Dream Machine Shuttle to Disneyland ® Resort is first come first served basis. Please anticipate a wait time and observe social distancing. Wearing a face covering to ride our shuttle is required.
- Our Game Room will be closed at this time.
- Fitness Center will be open 7 am – 7pm daily. Maximum occupancy of 2 persons and limited to 30-minute session. Face covering is required. Must be at least 18 years of age to use the equipment.
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.