Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Thine castle shall sparkle!
Princess Corinne’s Royal Decree On Safety and Cleanliness
Aside from greeting families and guests and spreading cheer throughout our castle, it’s also my duty to be Lady Protector of this lovely palace. And right now, with Coronavirus being top of mind, that role has taken on even greater significance. Therefore, I’ve established guidelines and practices that provide you peace of mind knowing that Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure your safety. Those guidelines are listed below.
Please be patient, be vigilant, and – above all – be safe. I so look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- Sad, but essential: The hotel will be booked at a lower capacity to maintain appropriate social distancing and rooms will remain unoccupied for 72 hours before your arrival.
- Team members will be screened prior to entering the building each day to ensure they are healthy. We request that guests who have been sick or not feeling well to please not enter the building.
- Our team will practice physical distancing within all areas of the hotel and will be wearing masks. We ask our guests to respect physical distancing amongst other guests and our team members and to wear masks in public areas. We recommend doubling the distance when encountering ogres and trolls.
- Our team will frequently clean and sanitize all public spaces, specifically on multiple contact surfaces while utilizing proper PPE. (And no, that’s not Pixie Power Energy!)
- New cleaning devices such as electro-static sprayers will be used.
- All linens will be cleaned by a third-party vendor that utilizes state of the art washers and dryers that meet stringent state mandated cleaning requirements.
- Housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay but we are happy to deliver items upon request.
- We request no more than one unrelated person per elevator ride (families or those traveling together are welcome). Please consider using the stairs around the corner from the elevators.
- Hand sanitizing stations will appear throughout the hotel and all guests/team members will sanitize their hands when entering and leaving the building.
- Face masks are available for purchase inside the California Deli & Store.
- The Garden Court Bistro and Hanagi Restaurant are open with limited capacity in respect of social distancing.
Thank you, please travel safely and stay healthy.