Authentic Japanese Cuisine
A Magical Dining Experience for the Whole Family
Hanagi is currently closed due to COVID19. We will open again summer 2021 (date TBA). We look forward to seeing you then!
Serving traditional, authentic Japanese cuisine, complete with a fresh, creative sushi bar and interactive Hot Pot and Shabu-Shabu meals. Family-friendly with a fun adventurous menu, the Hanagi restaurant is now open at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel, just down the street from Disneyland® Resort.
Chef Hiro brings a passion for fresh food, creative dishes and experiential dining straight to you from Tokyo, Japan. Trained in the art of sushi-making and other Japanese specialties, Chef Hiro has created a dining experience that is nothing short of magical.
Sample Menu Items Include:
- Salmon Carpaccio– fresh salmon, mozzarella, tomato, olive oil, sea salt and yuzu pepper sauce
- Hanagi Roll– egg omelet, fresh water eel, shrimp, cucumber, kan-pyo and red ginger
- Jumbo Yakitori– skewered chicken, onion, teriyaki and wasabi aioli sauce
- Tsukune-Yaki– ground chicken meatballs, teriyaki sauce, plum paste and egg yolk
- Curry Udon Noodle Soup– hot Udon noodle soup served in a clay pot with shrimp and vegetable tempura, fish cake and poached egg
- Bento Basket– market fresh items served with fried tofu, house salad and rice
- Shabu Shabu– a cook-your-own adventure including your choice of broth, meat, seafood and dipping sauces (Fun fact: Shabu shabu is a Japanese onomatopoetic word for “swish swish,” the sound the food makes in the hot pot!)
- Mochi Ice Cream with Black Sesame Sauce– Japanese mochi with an ice-cream filling
- Castella Japanese Cake– Japanese sponge cake with dried fruits, anglaise sauce and cream cheese sauce.