Planning a trip to Disneyland® Resort soon? You probably have a ton of questions. Located just up the block from Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park, the team at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel has all the information you need to plan the perfect vacation! Since reopening in April 2021, there have been a lot of changes at the parks, from small details to keep everyone safe and healthy to amazing new attractions like Avengers Campus! So make sure you get all your questions answered, then book your stay at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel!
- Disneyland® Park Reservations – There’s a new reservation system in place and all Guests ages 3 and up will need both a theme park reservation and a valid admission ticket, for the same park on the same date. If you’re planning on getting a multi-day ticket, make sure you’re also making park reservations for every day of your visit. You can check theme park reservation availability online, so do that before you buy your tickets to make sure you can get both on the days you’re planning to be here!
- Disneyland® Resort Magic Key Program – The new Magic Key Program launches August 25, 2021, and is SUCH an exciting option for Disney lovers!There are four Magic Key types ranging in price from $399 – $1399 so that you can select the right program for your trip. There’s a Dream Key, Believe Key, Enchant Key, and Imagine Key, each with options for admission days, pricing, experiences, and savings on food & beverages, and merchandise! Magic Key holders still have to have theme park reservations in addition to a valid Magic Key pass, so check online for reservation availability when you’re planning your trip!
“When you’re a Magic Key holder, Disneyland® Resort is your land—you’re a townsperson on Main Street, U.S.A., a galactic citizen of Batuu, a hero at Avengers Campus, a local at Pixar Pier and beyond. You belong to the community of core Disneyland® Resort fans who all share a passion and love for the parks.”
- Halloween at Disneyland® Resort- Halloween is just around the corner, and there are spooky celebrations (and stunning Halloween decorations!) happening at Disneyland® Resort starting September 3, 2021, through October 31, 2021!
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2021 is going to be amazing! This after-hours event has so much Halloween fun, from Treat Trails to Villains Grove to a Dessert Party and more! This sells out fast. There are only 3 days left in September so don’t delay.
- All your favorite characters will be decked out in their favorite costumes!
- The Haunted Mansion will be all decked out with frightfully festive touches from the Pumpkin King Jack Skellington!
- Don’t miss the Main Street Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins setting the spooky mood!
- The Halloween Screams spook-tacular will have fireworks on some nights, don’t miss them!
- The Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark adventure is sure to be a favorite!
- Radiator Springs will be transformed into “Radiator Screams” for a funny take on Haul-o-Ween!
- Disneyland® Resort is honoring Mexico’s Day of the Dead with cultural displays in Frontierland and the Plaza de la Familia at the world of Coco at Paradise Gardens Park.
- You’ll also find scary delicious snacks throughout the parks and magical Halloween-themed keepsakes to take home with you!
- California Resident Summer 2021 Ticket Deal – For a limited time (through September 30, 2021), California residents can get a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket for $249 or a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket for $304! Remember you’ll also need to get park reservations for the days you’d like to go, so get your tickets now and plan ahead! Make it a true stay-cation and book your stay with us at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel, too!
- Face Coverings at Disneyland® Resort – All Guests ages 2 and up will need to pack their masks! Face coverings can be disposable or reusable, must cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, and should fit snugly, secured with ties or ear loops. Remember, costume masks are not considered appropriate and are prohibited. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors, including on many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings remain optional for all Guests in outdoor common areas.
- Suspended Services at Disneyland® Resort – Currently, FASTPASS and Disney MaxPass services are not available for purchase or use. Magic Morning and Extra Magic Hour offerings are unavailable. Some attractions and experiences are limited, like parades, nighttime spectaculars and character meet-and-greets are also not being held at this time. But, you can still get that character interaction and picture from a distance, and nightly fireworks have returned to Disneyland® Resort with Mickey’s Mix Magic with Fireworks. This nighttime spectacular features dazzling projections throughout Mainstreet and on the castle all in time to your Disney Classic favorites.
- Disneyland® Resort Capacity Limits – Though Disneyland® Resort initially reopened in April at limited capacity, that was lifted in June 2021. According to their website, “certain parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, have limited capacity, and are subject to limited availability or even closure”.
- Crowds at Disneyland® Resort – We’ve been SO excited to welcome guests and travelers back through the doors here at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel! While the hustle and bustle is a welcome sight for us, we’re also here to help you avoid long lines and wait times once you’re here! Check out the Is It Packed crowd tracker to see which attractions are a ghost town that you can get right into, and which are packed.
- Essential Tool – Official Disneyland® Resort App – Don’t forget to download this app before your visit. It is your key to obtaining boarding passes for Disneyland® Resort’s newest attractions like “Rise of the Resistance” and “Webslingers.”It is also the best way to plan your dining in the park. The app’s mobile dining feature allows you to pick a time window and order your food meaning less time waiting and more fun. In addition, you can also check out wait times in the app and help you plan your visit on the go.
We’re ready and waiting for you here at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel! Plan the most amazing trip to Disneyland® and book your stay with us! We’re taking extra precautions right now to keep you safe and as a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel, we’ll go the extra mile to make your visit extra magical!